TidyWork & Xero in Partnership
Projects from Inception to Invoice
By combining TidyWork with Xero you can manage your projects from inception to invoice. Create a proposal in TidyWork and pick a customer from your Xero system or alternatively create a new one in both systems in one go. If you raise a purchase order in TidyWork, you can send it to your accounts payable in Xero and when the project is ready for billing, one click will create a draft or final invoice in Xero ready for your normal billing process.
- TidyWork Customer information shared with Xero
- Purchase orders to Xero accounts payable
- Invoicable amounts to Xero accounts receivable
- Advanced mappings to Xero revenue and expense streams
Logged time, expenses and materials automatically create Invoices and Purchase Orders – ready for processing when you are!
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software